Job Description: You will be leading the talent acquisition team, which does the hiring of resources and managing the talent/skills.
Qualification & Experience – MBA (HR) or equivalent degree is preferred – Min. 4 to 6 years of experience in technology recruitment.
1. Hands on sourcing and end to end recruiting of tech talent.
2. Responsible for Design and Implementation of Organizational Strategy for Talent Acquisition and Talent Development.
2. Must be able to understand and plan hiring on a weekly/monthly basis.
3. Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship
4. Hands on experience in managing multiple senior and critical stakeholders
5. Hands on experience in new edge recruiting tools like Linked-in, GitHub, Stack overflow etc., is plus
6. Experience in hiring for engineering teams in product engineering is highly preferred
7. Experience in hiring Software Engineers of various technologies which we have.
8. Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-term growth of the company,
implementing any new processes and fine-tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits with Netwin’s drive
towards the mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
9. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
10.Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques,
leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
1.Good experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting (Internet/Product hiring experience is preferred)
2.Skilled at partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer expectations.
3. Must have experience with a building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
4. Strong client focused and committed to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering, candidates to the customer.
5. Demonstrated credibility with business leaders; strong consulting skills, a positive attitude, and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team member.
6. Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.