- Minimum 1.5 to 2.5 years of experience
- The key areas of responsibility for the Software Test Analyst include:
- Review of software requirements
- Preparation of test cases
- Execution of tests
- Reporting of defects
- Preparation of test reports
- Interaction with Testing and Client Team
- Knowledge of test planning.
Knowledge, Experience and Qualifications:
- Qualification: Bachelors / Master’s Degree in Engineering.
- 1.5 to 2.5 years of experience in Quality Assurance with platform of .Net and PHP Platform.
- Testing experience, an understanding of Best Practices and principals of testing
- Good knowledge of agile methodology/verification and Validation
- Good Knowledge of STLC and Defect life cycle.
- Experience with various testing methodologies
- Degree in Computer Science preferred
- Good team player
- Good understanding of QA best practice in terms of taking features delivered by product development through the QA process including documentation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Good to Have Skills:
- Background in Business/Process Analysis
- Prior developmental skills or from a developmental background
- ISTQB certification (foundation level or above)
- Database knowledge
- Automation tools.