Stores-chain, online contracts & inventory management success story
Case study of a chain of pawn stores improving efficiency and customer experience (CX)
Overview: Our client is having a chain of pawn stores in Australia, his business is wide spread and has 10 outlets/stores. There were many sales representatives who used to travel across stores and many customers were visiting different stores as per their convenience.
- Each store was having separate software, so unable to access the software from other store locations.
- The reconciling data between stores was a big problem. Stores were having separate inventory software and POS machines for doing transactions.
- Pawn stores has to comply with Govt. regulations that was also a big task.
- Customer has to wait in other store locations for sales rep to get his data from store where he has account, so lot of time was wasted in waiting.
- If items shifted from one store to another then there was issue inventory if proper entry was not done.
- We analyzed the business operations and discussed with store managers about their requirements with the help of on-site team.
- We designed and implemented multi-location and multi-store business model which suits their requirements.
- Sales representative if goes to another location/store, he was able to use his own login with approval from local store manager.
- Customer registration was centralized, so customer was uniquely identified across all locations.
- Able to Collect, analyze and manage the data across all stores was made possible.
- Implemented a User-friendly, customized, responsive interface.
- Dashboards were developed showing Key areas which helped managers to monitor store performance.
- Centralized data helped management to track the progress of entire business.
- Customer experience was very much improved as customers were able to do transaction across any store, business growth by 25%.
- Healthy competition was set up between store managers who is able to achieve highest sale, the dashboard was designed to continuously display progress
- Sales rep were more happy to work in new & easy to use environment.
- Data presentations with graphs structure helped to analyze the data properly.