Vacation home rental properties company digital transformation success story
Case study of rental home properties business
Overview: Our client is USA based providing vacation home rentals. They wanted to make the entire business digitized including property management, reservation management, property maintenance, invoicing, and payment tracking etc.
- Client was managing everything though Excel and small accounting software.
- Unable to manage all the reservations and property availability.
- Difficult to manage the status of various property equipment’s manually
- Unable to find, review property information and book the property.
- Rates change as per season or other conditions
- Customer used to ask lot of questions about property on phone so lot of time was spent.
- Unable to track the damages occurred & payment received.
- Tracking of maintenance staff was difficult.
- We analyzed the client business process and designed custom solution to suit their requirements.
- Property management, availability and booking is made online.
- While reservation dates availability on calendar, discount, premium in rates managed.
- 3D tour of the property is designed which solved most of customer queries.
- Integration with third party booking platforms for property booking
- Multiple payment options for admin, property owners to charge payment in installments
- Property reviews management
- Damages report and charge management for damages
- With IoT we provided online interfaces to customers and property owner to control equipment’s
- Interface for guests manage devices with online interface
- Gate code management for secure entry in the premise
- Pool and spa water level management.
- Temperature control
- Music control
- Entire Rental Property business is digitized, property management is improved
- Online reservation system with property view has increased booking
- Tracking on reservations, booking dates, payments online
- Ease of use through IoT for customers and property administrators and employees both.
- They are able to manage more properties, business has increased by 50%